Only bags that comply with standards of 16" x 16" x 8" will be admitted. Guests will be asked to return all restricted items back to their vehicle. Guests who are caught in the festival site with a restricted item(s) will have the object confiscated and may be subject to ejection.
Our security team reserves the right to search any and all bags before granting access to the event. We appreciate your cooperation, please review the following guidelines before coming to Summer Bash on the Bay.
- Bags smaller than 16" x 16" x 8"
- Cameras still and video ( tri-, uni-, or mono- pods are prohibited)
- Lawn chairs
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Animals (except certified service animals or service animals in training)
- Bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8"
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Coolers of any kind
- Fireworks, firearms or other weapons
- Knives (any size)
- Laser devices/pointers
- Noisemaking devices: air horns, bullhorns, thundersticks, cowbells, bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, and other noisemakers
- Objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles: sticks, bats, clubs, frisbees, beachballs
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Outside food and beverages
- Squirt guns including super soakers
- Sticks, including signs attached to sticks
- Toy guns or knives
- Unmanned aerial vehicles/drones
Questions? We have answers! Here are some helpful tips for an enjoyable festival!
What is included in my ticket?
Your ticket gets you entry into Portland's best new festival! Once inside, you will have access to our bar, vendors, food trucks, and live music.
Where is parking?
Parking is very limited throughout Thompson's Point, and is available at the rate of $2/hour. Carpooling or ridesharing is strongly encouraged.
How do you purchase the food from the vendors?
All food vendors accept cash and/or credit directly at their booth spaces.
How do we get beverages?
Alcoholic beverages are available in designated areas throughout the festival grounds and must be paid for using drink tickets, which are available at convenient kiosks for the price of $5 per ticket. The amount of tickets per beverage depends on your drink choice.
What food will be available?
We will have 6 - 8 food trucks at the event for you to choose from! Check out the individual truck menus for a full range of food options.
Do you take credit card or is it cash only?
Our admission gates and all our ticket booths accept both cash and credit card. We also have an ATM located on site.
Do you allow re-entry?
There is no re-entry.
Can we bring our own lawn chairs?
Yes, in fact, we recommend it! Lawn chairs are a great way to ensure you have your own comfortable seat for the show.
Is there an age limit to attend?
Yes- all participants must be over 21-years-old. No one under 21 will be permitted inside including babies and young children.
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed on the festival grounds. Only service animals with their required identification are allowed.
Can I bring my camera?
Yes! You are welcome to bring your own camera and take pictures of the event!
Is smoking permitted?
No. Per the venue, there is no smoking permitted onsite.